- 1 Special notice
- 2 Airport information
- 3 You may also like…
- 4 Extra Information About guatemala airport That You May Find Interested
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions About guatemala airport
- 5.1 Where do you land when traveling to Guatemala?
- 5.2 Do they have just one airport in Guatemala?
- 5.3 How much does a COVID test cost at the airport in Guatemala?
- 5.4 Is there a global airport in Guatemala?
- 5.5 Which airline offers nonstop service to Guatemala?
- 5.6 Is a PCR test required for travel to Guatemala?
- 5.7 Is a PCR test required for entry into the US?
- 5.8 Do Americans require a visa to enter Guatemala?
- 5.9 Does Guatemala accept US currency?
Below is information and knowledge on the topic guatemala airport gather and compiled by the yugo.vn team. Along with other related topics like: Guatemala airport code, Guatemala airport COVID, Guatemala Airport map, Guatemala Airport departures, Guatemala airport arrivals, Guatemala airport COVID test, Guatemala airport update, Guatemala Airport closed.
City, Guatemala (GUA)
For information about ticketing facilities in Guatemala, visit:
- Guatemala Ticket Sales Center
La Aurora International Airport
9 Av 14-75, Zona 13
Guatemala City, Guatemala
Airport website opens external site in a new window
Ticket counter hours
Daily: 4 a.m. – 4 p.m.
At the airport
Clubs and lounges
|TSA PreCheck||Not Available|
|Mobile boarding passes||Available|
|Curbside check-in||Not Available|
|Flagship First Check-In||Not Available|
|Five Star Service||Not Available|
|TDD services opens in a new window||Not Available|
You may also like…
Gates and flight information
Check-in and arrival times
Reservations and ticket changes
Back to top
Extra Information About guatemala airport That You May Find Interested
If the information we provide above is not enough, you may find more below here.
Guatemala City, Guatemala (GUA) – American Airlines
Rating: 3⭐ (303152 rating)
Highest Rate: 5⭐
Lowest Rate: 1⭐
Sumary: This page has information on La Aurora International Airport (GUA), Guatemala City, Guatemala.
Matching Result: Airport information. Address. La Aurora International Airport 9 Av 14-75, Zona 13. Guatemala City, Guatemala. Airport website …
- Intro: Guatemala City, Guatemala (GUA) Home Airport information Guatemala City, Guatemala (GUA) Special notice For information about ticketing facilities in Guatemala, visit: Guatemala Ticket Sales Center Airport information Address La Aurora International Airport 9 Av 14-75, Zona 13Guatemala City, Guatemala Airport website opens external site in a new window Ticket counter…
Frequently Asked Questions About guatemala airport
If you have questions that need to be answered about the topic guatemala airport, then this section may help you solve it.
Where do you land when traveling to Guatemala?
International Airport of La Aurora
Do they have just one airport in Guatemala?
Guatemala has two international airports, the largest of which is La Aurora International Airport in Guatemala City (GUA), which is also the one you’ll probably use. The other airport, Mundo Maya International Airport (FRS), is situated outside the towns of Santa Elena and Flores.
How much does a COVID test cost at the airport in Guatemala?
Results are emailed within 2 to 48 hours. COVID-19 Testing Antigen testing typically costs between Q150 and Q500, while PCR testing typically costs between Q500 and Q1,200, or more depending on turnaround time.
Is there a global airport in Guatemala?
The main international airport serving Guatemala City is La Aurora International Guatemala Airport (IATA: GUA, ICAO: MGGT), also known as Aeropuerto Internacional La Aurora.
Which airline offers nonstop service to Guatemala?
The following airlines provide nonstop service to Guatemala: American Airlines, United, KLM, Air Canada, Spirit Airlines, Avianca Costa Rica, Avianca, and Delta.
Is a PCR test required for travel to Guatemala?
No tests or proof of immunization are needed to enter Guatemala.
Is a PCR test required for entry into the US?
Accordingly, regardless of citizenship or vaccination status, air travelers will not be required to get tested for COVID-19 and present a negative COVID-19 test result or present documentation of recovery from COVID-19 prior to boarding a flight to the United States as of 12:01AM ET on.
Do Americans require a visa to enter Guatemala?
U.S. citizens are admitted to Guatemala without a visa for a period of 90 days and are required to present a valid U.S. passport at the time of entry. For COVID-19-related entry requirements, please see the Health section below.
Does Guatemala accept US currency?
Euros and other foreign currencies are difficult to exchange; try foreign-owned hotels or stores. The US dollar is by far the most commonly accepted foreign currency in Guatemala; however, it is not a semi-official one, and you can’t get by with a fistful of greenbacks and no quetzals.